Grand Hyatt Doha Hotel & Villas
- All guestrooms feature spacious balconies or terraces
- Spa-like bathrooms with oversized tubs, walk in showers, and sumptuous bath robes
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- High-speed internet access
- 24-hour Room Service
- In-room minibar
- In-room safe
- 400m private beach area and three outdoor swimming pools
- Jaula Spa & Club with tranquility pool and separate sections for ladies and gentleman
- Steam room, sauna, whirlpool and inhalation rooms
- Fully equipped gym with the latest cardio and strength equipment
- 25 metre four line indoor temperature controlled lap pool
- Personal training options
- Studio offering a range of classes
In a contemporary yet vibrant setting, adjacent to the lobby lounge, Biscotti serves tea, coffee and fresh juices making it the perfect venue to hold meetings or socialize with colleagues and friends. The café also boasts an array of homemade desserts, bakery items and chocolates.
In an environment imbued with warm Arab hospitality, Majlis offers Arab Mezzah with a spin. Inside, Majlis is designed in a contemporary Arabic style with private seating available. In fair weather, one can enjoy a view of The Pearl on the horizon from the outdoor terrace by the pool.
The hotel’s signature restaurant serves authentic Thai cuisine prepared in the vibrant setting of open plan kitchens. Contemporary in style, it is ideal for fun and exotic dinners in a casual atmosphere.
Entice your senses at Rocca with Italian fare prepared in a lively open kitchen and wood fired oven. Set close to one of the hotel's swimming pool, the restaurant also offers traditional poolside favourites and light fare during the day.
Outdoor terrace seating is exceptionally enjoyable during the cooler season.
Santa Monica Breakfast Club
West Coast comfort food brought to Gulf shores with a healthy kick and a SoCal Smile. A new introduction to the Doha vibrant scene, Santa Monica Breakfast Club is bringing the laid-back Santa Monica vibes along with a new energy boost to the city.